Anime Shuudan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Shuudan Forum Rules

Go down

Anime Shuudan Forum Rules Empty Anime Shuudan Forum Rules

Post  Ian Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:35 pm

Please read all rules, if not then please at least skim through them. These are made to help prevent problems between members!

General Rules:

1) No sexual content, vulgar language, bashing, scamming, hacking, or promoting other forums/website in topics.

2) Must be respectful of moderators/administrators/ and other members.

3) [NO CRAP IN PRIVATE MESSAGES!!!
-Oh my gosh I promise you all. If there is a major problems with people bashing others in private messages, then I will turn them off.

4) Post things where they should be posted. If you post a 5,000 word topic and it's not in the right place, then it may be deleted...

5) Plagiarism is not tolerated at all. If you must use something that is not yours then you MUST give credit to the author of the item he/she made.
-----------------------------

Forum Emotions:
In this forum we have a different set of smilies. THESE SMILIES ARE NOT OURS! THESE SMILIES ARE FROM WONDERLAND ONLINE/MYTH WAR ONLINE FORUM. (I was looking for a better set of smilies and I google searched some and found these.) THEY ARE NOT MINE!

-----------------------------

Punishment Policy:

If you constantly break or violate rules then we will take action. First few violations will result in warnings. But as problems progress, then violation of these rules will result in BANNING OF FORUM MEMBER !!! REGARDLESS!

~Ian

THESE RULES MAY CHANGE, EXTEND! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THEM!
Ian
Ian
Admin

https://animeshuudan.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum